Abs be working real hard lately…but not as hard as they will be in Boat pose. Boat pose is yoga pose where we engage our core while balancing on our butts. Its fun, let’s try it out.
1. Sit in the center of your mat sitting up nice and tall with your feet out in front of you.
2. Bend your knees with the bottoms of your feet flat against the mat
3. Bring your hands to the side of your legs and gently lean back onto your sitz bones and bring your feet off of the ground.
4. Draw your shoulder blades together to help straighten your back. And slowly straighten your legs or you can keep them bent.
5. Arms are by your sides in a V formation.