Every once in a while I just want a bowl of hot oatmeal first thing in the morning. Nothing against eggs, but sometimes you want something warm and comforting. This oatmeal recipe is one of my favorites and a go to when I’m also in a rush.
1/2 cup dry oatmeal
Water- per oatmeal instructions on box for a single serving
1 scoop Beverly International UMP (graham cracker flavor)
2 Tbsp walnuts
Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Put a small saucepan on medium heat.
- Add the amount of water the package said.
- Put lid on the saucepan and wait for the water to boil.
- Once water boiling, add in the oatmeal.
- When oatmeal is nice and thick, take it off the heat and add the protein powder to it.
- Stir until well incorporated.
- Transfer oatmeal into a bowl.
- Slice 1/2 a banana on top and pour walnuts on top.
- Sprinkle cinnamon as a finishing touch.