Off we go… to another exercise that will help strengthen our core. Here we are going to incorporate the basic plank and then add movement, bringing the your knee to your elbow.
1. Come onto your mat
2. Hands under shoulders and knees under hips
3. Extend your feet out behind you and come onto the balls of your feet
4. Activate your glutes and feel your abdominals brace (prevent lower back from dipping – draw belly button into spine)
5. Keep your neck/spine neutral
6. Bring right knee towards left elbow and put back down, then do the opposite side. Nice and slow. DO NOT rush!
Comment below and let me know how you felt.