When I am pressed for time I want a simple, yet still delicious breakfast. I always keep some homemade sourdough bread around so I always go to my favorite quick breakfast avocado toast. I like my avocado as guacamole, nice and smooth. See the previous post for the recipe on that. But feel free to add lib to this recipe and make it your own.
1 slice of sourdough bread
2 Tbsp of guacamole
2 Slices of tomato
1 hard boiled egg
Dash of Balsamic vinegar glaze
Sprinkle of garlic powder
Sprinkle of salt
- Hard boil an egg
- Toast sourdough while egg is boiling.
- Once egg is done rinse it under cold running water and then peel.
- Smear the guacamole on top of the sourdough bread.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and salt on top of guacamole.
- Slice egg and place on top of guacamole.
- Put two tomato slices on top of everything.
- Drizzle glaze on top.
- Serve with a nice cup of coffee.