I love avocados! They add such a creamy texture to foods and are super healthy. One of my favorite things to make with avocados is guacamole. It doesn’t matter if I eat it with tortilla chips, raw veggies, or on top of avocado toast, I love it and it makes the perfect snack.
2 ripe avocados
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp salt
Juice of 1/2 a lime
- Cut the avocado’s in half and de-pit them CAREFULLY.
- Scoop the flesh out and put into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado until it is a smooth consistency.
- Pour in the onions and stir.
- Sprinkle in the garlic powder, pepper, and salt.
- Finish with adding the juice of a lime.