This week our main dinner was an open egg roll bowl. For that dish we had used Ramen noodles as a base and we had a little left over, so I needed to figure out a dish that I could incorporate the Ramen noodles into. Well, I was really hungry and didn’t want to put in a lot of effort, so I thought what would it be like if I added the Ramen to eggs? The answer…it would be amazing. So, keep an open mind and try this dish out.
- 2 eggs
- garlic powder to taste
- pepper to taste
- chopped onion, small handful
- handful of spinach
- chopped bell pepper, small handful
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup left over Ramen Noodles
- Hot Sauce to taste
- Soy Sauce to taste
- Heat your pan with the coconut oil.
- Once hot, add the spinach, bell pepper, onion, and Ramen noodles. Cook until spinach is wilted and onions are soft.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk. Add your garlic powder and pepper.
- Add the eggs to the pan and stir lightly.
- Cook the eggs to your liking. I like mine scrambled hard.
- Once it is ready, add a few sprinkles of hot sauce AND a few sprinkles of soy sauce.
- Stir to incorporate the sauces.
- Take eggs off the heat and place in a bowl.
One thought on “Asian Style Eggs”