Whenever I have time for a hot breakfast I will always try to make it. I could make oatmeal, but I love to create different types of omelets. Omelets are a great way to get in some veggies during breakfast. One of my favorites is my spinach and cheese omelet. I hope you love it as much as I do.
1/2 cup chopped spinach
2 Tbsp onion, chopped
3 Tbsp cheddar cheese, shredded
Dash of garlic, onion powder
Pinch of pepper and salt
- Heat up the pan over medium heat, put in a pat of butter
- Crack 2 eggs into a cup and scramble it with a fork.
- Shake in the garlic and onion powder, as well as the salt and pepper.
- Once the pan is hot, pour the egg into the pan.
- Let it cook fully on one side and then flip it to the other side.
- As the other side cooks, place the spinach, onion, and cheese on half of the omelet and the fold the other side over so it is covered.
- Let it cook for a few minutes and then flip to the other side.
- Place on a plate and enjoy.