So how is your back feeling so far? I hope good! Today we have another yoga pose that can help strengthen your back, cobra pose.
- Lie down flat on your stomach
- Place your palms onto your mat right under your shoulders.
- Bend your elbows, so they are sent directly back behind you and they are close to your ribs
- Look down onto your mat, neck neutral. Anchor your pubic area to the floor.
- As you inhale lift your chest up off the floor while drawing your shoulders back, while keeping your low ribs to the floor. Continue to keep your elbows hugged to your sides.
- Continue to keep your neck neutral. Keep your gaze on the floor.
How do you feel? Does your back feel stronger?
Let me know how you feel below.