If you are on the go like me. It can sometimes be hard to find a tasty, yet nutritious snack. When I need something like that, I always grab these energy balls. For me, 1-2 does the trick. I always try to keep a batch in the freezer waiting for me if I get the chance. Here is hoping that these become a staple for you as well.
1.25 cup oats
1/2 cup almond butter
1/2 cup ground flax seed
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup dried cranberries
2 Tbsp chia seeds
1/3 cup honey
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
- Pour all ingredients into a bowl.
- Stir into well incorporated.
- Put in the fridge and allow it to set for 2 hours.
- Take a tablespoon and scoop out the mixture and using hands mold it into a ball.
- Continue forming the mixture into tablespoon sized balls until the mixture is gone.
- Put in a container in the fridge to keep for a week. OR can place in the freezer for a month or two.