I love peanut butter. Like LOVE peanut butter, but every once in a while I want a different type of flavor on my toast. When that’s the case I switch on over to almond butter. If you want a change, then try this for your next breakfast.
1 English muffin
1-2 Tbsp Almond butter
4-5 strawberries, cut up
- Take a fork and plunge it into the English muffin working around the edge until the two halves come apart.
- Toast the English muffin in the toaster OR put it in the oven with the broiler setting on (do not leave them unattended, it can burn them)
- Once toasted put them on a plate.
- Smear almond butter on each half to your liking
- Place strawberries on top and sprinkle blueberries as well
- Brew a cup of coffee and enjoy!