Here go continuing some more yoga postures that can help with your back. But like I always say- do what feels good for your body. If it doesn’t feel good, then don’t do it. Remember you know your body, better than I do, so listen to it.
I used to hate extended triangle, but now I really enjoy this pose. And I hope you will too.
- Extended Triangle Pose
- Come to the top of your mat
- Take a really wide step back with your right foot
- Right foot the outer edge is parallel to the short edge of your mat (coming from W2)
- Straighten the left leg (front leg) pressing into you foot and lift the kneecap
- While keeping the leg straight hinge your upper body forward, extending the upper body until you can go no more and place the left hand by your ankle
- And draw your right arm straight overhead at noon (12 o’clock)
- Gaze up to the ceiling