I like protein shakes. But I love thick frosty protein shakes. If you try to give me a thin shake, I won’t drink it. I like mine icy cold, so I always add frozen fruit to mine. Let me share my recipe.
Ingredients: (Makes 1)
1.25 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 frozen banana
1 scoop protein powder (Beverly International UMP – graham cracker)
1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- Put the banana in the blender.
- Pour the almond milk.
- Add the protein powder and flax.
- Blend until completely mixed.
- If you want it thicker then add ice.
- Pour into a glass container to go if you are on the run OR enjoy it on the couch.