Triangle can help strengthen your core? Yes, yes it can. One yoga move that I had to learn to love does indeed help with your obliques. So let’s do this move together.
- Come to the top of your mat
- Take a really wide step back with your right foot
- Right foot the outer edge is parallel to the short edge of your mat (coming from W2)
- Straighten the left leg (front leg) pressing into you foot and lift the kneecap
- While keeping the leg straight hinge your upper body forward, extending the upper body until you can go no more and place the left hand by your ankle
- And draw your right arm straight overhead at noon (12 o’clock)
- Gaze up to the ceiling