Travel is NEAR! I have missed traveling. I dreamed about it, heck I even day dream about it. What can I say I love to travel. I’ve traveled to places all over the world including China, Australia, and New Zealand just to name a few. So I do know a few things about traveling.
One of the biggest things that I focus on when I travel is having a to-go kit. This is a kit that I keep in my purse or back pack. I DO NOT put this in my checked bag. Why? Because this kit has my essentials to ensure I don’t have to worry about anything. So what is in this kit?
- Clorox to go wipes- Airplanes and airports are germy. I always have a fresh pack so I can wipe down my seat/table in the airplane. But I also use them to wipe down any surface that I may have to touch in my hotel room as well. They are light to carry and cheap to buy.
- Baby wipes- Ever been traveling overseas and you miss your connecting flight OR your flight is longer than 10 hours and you really just want a shower? The next best thing is using baby wipes to wipe yourself down if its been a day or two since your last shower. Trust me you WILL feel better.
- Bandaids- I only keep around 4-5 in my bag. It’s only for this small cuts. Like if you have a hang nail or you scratch yourself.
- Alcohol wipes- If you do get scratched or scrap yourself against something, its necessary to wash the cut, or use an alcohol wipe.
- Nail filer- Yes, you can break your nail just about anywhere. But what makes it worse is if you have a jagged nail for the next few hours for you to fixate on. I HATE this!
- EmergenC- Flying can stress you out. Why not already drink an EmergenC packet on the plane ride.
- Tums- Sometimes you never know when indigestion or an upset stomach may hit. Always better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. Plus buying this at the airport is super expensive. Just get a travel pack at Walmart or Target.
- AlkaSeltzer- If you have sinus issues this is a must have. Usually after I fly my sinuses ache and this has helped me in my time of need!
- Tylenol- Always a good item to have.
- Tea- Sometimes you just want the comforts of home.
Well, those are tips and tricks when I travel. What do you think? Would you include any of those items? Or do you bring other things that I didn’t mention? If so, please leave a comment below telling me what I may have missed.
Happy traveling everyone!