This pose is a restorative yoga pose and it is my absolute favorite pose. I have felt my chest and shoulders open once I chill out in this pose for a few minutes. You will love this pose as well. But make sure you have a block to do it justice.
- Grab a block and sit on your mat.
- Take the block and place it between your shoulder blades and then lay down on your mat. You may need to adjust your block until you find it a little more comfortable.
- Your chest should be raised
- Bring your hands into cactus arms and your legs are straight before you.
- Feel your shoulders/chest start to relax and stretch
#funjoypeace #maychallenge #Armshoulderopener #relax #cincinnatiyoga