I love when I can do one pose and it opens up various areas of my body. In low lunge with a strap it helps to open up one of your hips, but also your chest/shoulders as well. So check out this video and also the instructions below.
- Come to the top of your mat
- Step your right foot back, and come onto the ball of your right foot
- Left leg- bend knee so it is stacked on top of the ankle and there is a 90 degree angle
- Gently bring the right knee onto your mat and hinge slightly forward
- Hold arms up overhead with palms facing one another; on either side of your head
- Relax the shoulders away from the ears
#funjoypeace #maychallenge #Armshoulderopener #relax #cincinnatiyoga