Here is an oldie, but a goodie. This is a great way to not only stretch out your shoulder and chest, but your hips too! Enjoy this revolved standing wide legged forward fold.
- Stand at the top of your mat
- And then spread out your legs until they are little past shoulder width apart. Toes are pointed towards the edges of your mat.
- Keep a slight bend in the knees.
- Hip hinge and forward fold bringing your hands to the mat or a block.
- Inhale and on your exhale keep your left hand on the block or mat and revolve your right hand up to the sky. Feel your chest open on your right side. Hold for a few breaths.
- Slowly release.
- Repeat on the other side- inhale and on your exhale keep your right hand on the block or mat and revolve your left hand up to the sky. Feel your chest open on your left side. Hold for a few breaths.
- And then slowly release
#funjoypeace #maychallenge #Armshoulderopener #relax #cincinnatiyoga