Hi! Its day 1 of our May Challenge for chest and shoulder openers.
Today we are working on – The behind the back elbow to elbow grip.
- Stand up nice and tall.
- Bring your right arm behind your back. The forearm should be against your back.
- Now bring your left arm behind your back and wrap your left hand around your right bicep.
- Hold here for a few breaths.
- Then gently release your grip and let your arms come back to your side.
- Now start again working on the other side.
Did you try the pose? How do you feel?
See you tomorrow for the next pose.