Sometimes you want a nice and healthy snack. And chia seed pudding is a great choice. I have a recipe below that I love, but you can change it up depending on your flavor preferences. I typically stick to tropical flavors, but what can I say tropical anything can help you escape. And just so you know… this tastes like a PINA COLADA! Yum!
- 2 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (Silk or a generic brand- unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 Tbsp shredded coconut
- Place chia seeds into a small container.
- Pour milk into the same container.
- Stir together and incorporate the chia seeds into the milk.
- Place lid onto the container and put in the fridge overnight.
- Before eating put the pineapple on top and stir, then add the coconut on top.
- Then sit down and enjoy it.