Happy Hip Opener Day 6!
Its day 6! How are those hips feeling? Mine are feeling a lot better, thank goodness!
Today is another yoga pose. This one is a variation of Easy pose, also known as Sukhasana. This is Easy pose with us reaching forward to get a different stretch in our hips. And with us sitting for so long at work we need some variations in our stretching.
* Sit on your mat with your knees bent and out to the sides.
* Bring left foot in towards your pelvis and take your right foot slightly in front of your left foot so that they’re not touching.
* Inhale and lengthen through your spine sitting nice and tall
* Hands in prayer position or loosely on your knees
* Relax the forehead and the space between the eyebrows
* Tilt the chin so it’s parallel to the floor
* Relax the shoulders away from the ears
* Keep your back and torso long.
* Tilt the pelvis slightly forward
*Reach your hands out in front of you and feel the stretch within your hips.
*When you are ready bring your hands over to the right side for a few breaths and then over to the left.
#Easyposevariation #Funjoypeace #Hipopener #Learnhipopeners #Newyogamoves #yoga #Cincinnatiyoga